Swisher County, Texas
In Feb 1912, the Happy Cemetery was surveyed and located in the Southwest corner of J. F. White’s home sections. Soon after the Catholic portion was added. A Cemetery Association was organized an the following belong to this: Mr. and J. F. White, Mr. Miller, Mrs. Cook, Mr. And Mrs. P. J. Neff, Mrs. Malcolm, Mrs. Cowan, and Mrs. Swearengen.
Cemetery records are kept at the Happy City Hall, 106 No Talley Ave, Happy, TX 79042.
The Happy Cemetery was given a Texas Historical Marker.
Thanks to Judy (Whitley-Crotty) Fox for the use of her pictures!
East Half of Old Section